Fleet owners can benefit from using Propane AutoGas. Fleets can expect to pay 30-60% less in fuel costs per year.
Vehicles are also found to last 2-3 years longer, require less frequent oil changes, and perform better due to a 104 octane rating.
Gibson’s Heating & Plumbing out of Waterloo, IN has benefited significantly from the use of Propane AutoGas.
Fuel Costs for Gibson’s Heating & Plumbing, Inc. Truck Fleet
2010 $108,530 15 Trucks with 0 on Propane AutoGas
2014 $137,165 34 Trucks with 26 on Propane AutoGas
Aside from the economic benefit, switching to Propane AutoGas allows fleets and businesses to label themselves as a “green” company by switching to our clean, environmentally-friendly fuel.
Facts about propane autogas vehicles:
- You will not have to worry about cold winter starts – propane autogas vehicles start right away.
- Do not have to worry about fuel spills as propane is virtually spillproof.
- Propane is safe! (See FAQs)
- Propane vehicles are easy to fill up.
- Propane autogas vehicles emit 60-70% less smog-producing hydrocarbons – vehicles are safe to run inside buildings.
To see if converting your fleet to propane autogas is the right option for you, please contact us at info@PropaneAutoGas.com